Our company is committed to providing services and products that will promote and maintain the physical, mental and social well-being of all your staff.
The Occupational Health Company was established in 2004 to provide rapid, flexible and innovative services. It provides independent and ethical advice to its customers ensuring the employer and the employees are protected.
It provides services that will keep the customer legally compliant whilst ensuring that the occupational health services are appropriate for the needs of that business. All our services are tailored to the specific needs of the business.
- Encourage associates to adopt a healthy lifestyle and improve their general well-being.
- Support continuous improvement in the workplace conditions and tasks.Advise on health hazards and their control.
- Advise on the medical suitability and effect of illness on the working capacity on employees at recruitment and during employment.
- Advocate the use of rehabilitation for all employees.Identify causes of sickness absence and works accidents/illness and advise on solutions.
- Deliver – quality occupational health solutions which are of proven value to the customer whilst improving the well-being of the employee.
- Values – efficiency, effectiveness, independence, proactive, ethical,confidential and “firm but fair”.
- Standards – professional at all times; appropriate objectives delivered at the agreed time; respect for the individual.
- Strategy – the best people delivering the best service; continual development of the skills, knowledge and competence of our staff and delivery of solutions based on clinical evidence and business outcomes.